Quality Fitted Kitchens
We have been supplying quality fitted kitchens direct to the public for over 17 years. All our kitchens come with 18mm colour matched cabinets with a solid 18mm back in the base units, giving you a kitchen that will last for years. We use Blumotion soft close hinges and drawer systems as standard on our kitchens. Choose from a large range of modern high gloss or matt painted both with handleless options, traditional, wooden and vinyl. We can also supply worktops of every sort from laminate, granite, composite and encore.
We can provide a free plan and design service so you can see what your design will look like with our 3D cad software. Please take your time to browse our website to order online we provide a nationwide delivery service. If you need any help please feel free to contact us or come and visit our factory showroom.
They where very efficent and delivered what they said they would when they said they would
Mr & Mrs Ash
You might not realize it but your kitchen is often the center point of your home. Many of us think that our living room or the bedroom is the most important place in the house, but actually fitted kitchens is up there among the important rooms in your house. That is why we are so passionate about kitchens . We believe that fitted kitchens should be as beautiful and unique as possible which is why we have such a large range of units and products to suit you. Why would you settle for a standard, every day design when you can piece together a kitchen that is really different to everyone else? Our product range includes replacement kitchen doors. These made to measure doors suit all types of kitchens and come in over 25 styles and 27 colours. When it comes to wooden doors you can choose from an array of finishes including traditional Painted French oak and vinyl finishes. Don't forget that there are a number of other kitchen door types and units that you choose from including glass and shaker doors.
It isn't just the cupboard and the doors that matter; you also need to consider the type of worktop finish that you want. Don't worry though because our wide range should cover enough tastes to suit everyone. You could go for a laminate finish such as duropal or bushboard or a solid wood finish such as beech, maple, oak, iroko or Walnut.
That's not all though, we really do have everything to suit all types of kitchens. The accessories and finishing touches that you choose really make the difference. Make sure you consider the carousels that fit in to diffrent types of units, bins, knobs, handles and lighting that you want for your perfect kitchen because it's the little touches that will make your kitchen so special
Our Product Range
- Replacement kitchen Doors Made to Measure
- Browse the range of doors that can be made to any size. Over 25 styles and 27 different colours. All these products are certified to the high-level industry standards of BS 6222 and FIRA 6250 Prices From £8.99 More Details on Replacement Kitchen Doors made to Measure
- Kitchen Carcasses Cabinets
- We supply both quality 18mm flat-packed and rigid built kitchen units. We can supply colour matching units , fitted with soft close drawers and runners. These are not cheap inferior units that you might get from DIY stores, they are high quality units that will last for years, they are made to take any type of worktop including granite.
- Wooden Doors and Standard Sizes
- Over 35 different styles Choose from a large range of quality wooden and standard size doors. Styles available include traditional Painted French oak, vinyl finishes and shaker style, for new kitchens or replacement doors.
- Hi-Gloss Kitchens
- We have a large range of High Quality Hi-Gloss doors with a made to measure service Pick from our Hi Gloss Kitchens
- Glass Doors
- Stunning ultra modern frameless glass doors. Available in 4 colours.
- Shaker Doors
- The Shaker style is still a very popular design that ia available in many diffrent door types and colours we have both both standard and made to measure sizes.
- Look through the wide range of designs available for worktops. Laminate tops, including Duropal and Bushboard. Solid wood in Beech, Maple, Oak, Iroko and Walnut. We can also supply granite tops and upstands with a full fitting service.
- Chrome, Carousels, Pull-outs, Drawers, Magic Corners
- Large range of pull-out units, veg baskets, larder units and corner solutions.
- Kitchen Bins
- Built in waste bins.
- Knobs & Handles
- Large range of knobs and handles available, Classic, Contemporary and Traditional to complement both kitchen and bedroom doors or to re-vamp your existing doors.
- Drawer Boxes
- De-lux drawer boxes to fit both 15mm & 18mm carcasses. Soft close drawer box units to fit 18mm carcasses
- Low Voltage lights for kitchens
- Replacement kitchen Doors Made to Measure
- We will supply almost all makes of appliances. Ovens, hobs, ranges, chimneys, fridges, freezers and dishwashers. Ring or e-mail to give you a quote.
We realise that when buying new kitchens there are many things to consider. Here are some of the main points you need to look out for.
The quality of the kitchen units or carcasses as they are called in the industry. These need to be 18mm thick if they are to last for many years, some companies try to cheapen the cost by putting in thin hardboard backs on the base and wall units. These might look good when they are first installed but after twelve months or more the thin back panel can start to bow as it absorbs moisture out of the atmosphere especially on the base units if there is a little dampness on the interior walls which can be the case with older properties. These types of kitchen units are usually massed produced for the big DIY shops using cheaper materials to keep cost down, but is it really cost effective as the kitchen might look that it needs to be replaced again within just a few years.
Also look at the back panel in the base carcasses does it go all the way up to the top of the units, or does it only go part of the way up leaving a gap so that you can see the wall when it is fitted, again this is done to keep cheapen the cost of the unit but it can affect the strength of it. Look for 18mm kitchen carcasses with a full 18mm back panel, even on our cheaper ranges of kitchens we sell, we still have a 6mm solid back panel to keep the unit strong that will then last for many years. Also do the kitchen units have a service gap in the back? Ours have, this is so you can make cut-outs at the back of the units for pipes and other fittings without cutting into the inside of the unit that will make it look mess when you open the door.
Free Plan and Design Service
With our free design service you can see the finished result before it is fitted.